Friday, December 19, 2008

Review - by valmg

Book review - Power Of Pussy
August 20, 2008 By valmg

I love to read and have started reading more again lately. I’d seen the book Power Of Pussy by Sandy Patsy mentioned on someone else’s blog and was thrilled to receive a copy of the book to review myself. When some people take a quick glance at the cover and/or hear the title they might think this book is erotic fiction. It isn’t. It’s a journal of a woman’s insights into relationships and thoughts on the different views of man and woman, with some of her personal experiences of love, lust and sex mixed in.


Power Of Pussy is written unlike any other book I’ve ever read. The content of the book comes from documentation of free flowing thoughts, emails, memories of actual events and first person writing. Oh, and Ms. Patsy’s conversations with herself. We’ve all had them, some people just choose not to admit to it publicly. In this book Ms. Patsy holds nothing back, sharing her thoughts, feelings, confusion, pain and excitement with readers. There were times I found myself laughing and other times where I found myself nodding in agreement. The book is written in real words, often colorful. There is absolutely no beating around the bush, pun intended. My most favorite part is the Outline of a Woman's Life located right in the front of the book.


You can learn more about the book and the author on the book website and the author’s blog. I think that adult women, and men who really want to know some of the things that go in inside a woman’s head, would find this an interesting read. The book Power Of Pussy by Sandy Patsy is available for sale online at the Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Borders and Xlibris websites.

No comments: